- Industrial Environments – Depending on the use, many of our anti-fatigue mats are made entirely of natural rubber or contain a percentage of natural rubber mixed with PVC or Nitrile – consult our chemical capabilities guide to select the best matting for your environment. Rubber anti-fatigue mats are commonly seen in factories and other industrial settings where workers spend the majority of their time standing. The matting helps to reduce standing fatigue by offering underfoot cushioning and encouraging slight foot movement. Rubber mats can also have drainage holes and gritty anti-slip surfaces.
- Stables – Stable matting is made of natural rubber and can be used in both indoor and outdoor settings. Insulation, joint cushioning, and enhanced grip are all benefits of this sort of rubber matting for horses and other livestock.
- Gyms and Leisure Centers – Gym matting is meant to make working out more comfortable and safe. There are two possibilities available to us. Both are made out of natural rubber:
- Sport-Tile is a popular gym floor covering that absorbs the shock of heavy machinery. The tiles also aid in noise reduction and give traction when walking around equipment.
- The Weight room Mat is incredibly durable, and it protects the floor from dropped weights. The mats are perfect for locations where weights are used and help to reduce noise levels.
- Entrances – Nit rile rubber is commonly used in outdoor entry mats due to its durability and resistance. Raised scrapers are frequently used on the mats to remove dirt and debris from shoes.
- Switchboard rooms — In high-voltage regions, switchboard matting is important for safety. Three alternative solutions are offered, all made of rubber and designed to keep operatives safe from electrical shocks. All of the mats have traction underfoot to keep you from slipping.
Mats with good slip resistance and high wear ratings are available for use on workbenches and floors.
Thoughts for the End
Using the appropriate floor mat in each location of your business will limit dirt entry, protect your floors from damage, and reduce the frequency of slip, trip, and fall accidents.
Your guests can track abrasive dirt or liquids inside your facility if you don’t have the right matting system in place, causing damage, raising the risk of slip and fall incidents, and driving up your cleaning costs.
Custom logo door mats will also assist keep the interior floors clean and dry, reducing the need for restorative maintenance methods such as stripping and refinishing hard floors or carpet extraction on carpeted floors.
Snow, rain, slush, and ice melt will all be tracked onto your floors, and if you don’t have a complete winter floor care program in place, you risk ruining your floors, harming the appearance of your facility, and impacting your bottom line.
Protecting your floors ahead of time can help you avoid harm.
The bulk of contaminants such as ice melt, sediments, and water will be prevented from entering your business if you use a matting system at the entrance. In addition to storing impurities for easy disposal, high-quality matting reduces the risk of floor damage and reduces the likelihood of slip and fall incidents on hard floors.
Protecting your floors against ice melt residue, hard water build-up, and tracked-in debris requires a regular cleaning program that includes the correct industrial cleaning equipment, such as a neutral cleanser.
Ultimate mats stores can assist you in determining which floor mats are best for your occupants and floors.