If you love buffalo chicken, then you’ll love this buffalo chicken sandwich recipe. It is fantastic on its own, full of spice, tang, and deliciousness; why not shred it up, pile it on a bun with plenty of blue cheese crumbles, High On Chicken Buffalo Sauce and drizzle dressing over it?
This buffalo chicken sandwich is the perfect way to enjoy that unique taste of buffalo wings with a cozy sandwich. This recipe for a Buffalo chicken sandwich will keep you coming back for more. If you’re looking for a tasty and hot meal on a cold evening, then this meal is for you. Made with a coated chicken breast cradled in a perfectly toasted bun, you won’t even miss the wings.
Here’s a recipe for a sandwich that will keep you coming back for more. Enjoy!
Prep time: 30-35 min
Serve for: 2-3
- High On Chicken buffalo sauce
- 1 kg Boneless, skinless chicken
- 2 buns
- 2-3 Lettuce leaves
- Sliced Onions
- 1-2 tsp Paprika powder
- 1-2 tsp Chili powder
- Salt to salt
- 1-2 tsp Black pepper
- Blue cheese
- Sour cream
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- The chicken breasts should be pounded to a consistent thickness.
- Use paper towels to dry pat the chicken.
- On a cutting board, set aside.
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine the flour, cornstarch, and seasonings.
- Whisk the egg and 2 tablespoons of High On Chicken barbeque sauce in a separate bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of the spiced flour to the egg and wing sauce mixture and whisk.
- Coat the chicken breast with the seasoned flour mixture and dust it off until you get a thin layer of the flour
- Keep the coated chicken breast aside.
- To the spiced flour mixture, add 1 1/2 tbsp almond milk.
- Till you see some tiny clumps of flour in the mixture, stir the milk into the flour with a fork or your fingers.
- Chicken covered in flour should be dipped into the egg mixture, letting any excess drip off.
- Put the chicken into the flour mixture and press it into the meat.
- Shake off any extra gently, then place it on the cutting board.
- For about five minutes, let sit.
- Then, lightly cover both sides of the chicken with cooking spray.
- On medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of oil to a large skillet.
- Add chicken after swirling the oil into the pan to coat it.
- Simmer for 7–10 minutes, then turn the chicken over and cook for another 7–10 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Drizzle the 2 tablespoons of Buffalo sauce and simmer for 5 more minutes with a cover.
- To make sure the crust doesn’t burn, check it frequently.
- Brush the remaining High On Chicken buffalo sauce once the chicken patties have finished cooking.
- Take a small bowl and add sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, and herbs and mix them well.
- Cut the buns in two halves.
- Toast the buns in a pan with butter for 1-2 minutes on both sides.
- Spread the above-made mayonnaise sauce on both the slices of the buns, add lettuce, 2-3 sliced onion pieces, crumbled blue cheese, and mozzarella cheese on the bread slice.
- Now add the buffalo chicken on top of the lettuce and onions. Then add the High On Chicken sauce on top of the chicken.
- Place the other half of the bun on top of it.
- Then on a pan with a little bit of butter toast the bread for 2-3 minutes.
- Here you go Buffalo Chicken sandwich is ready to be served with french fries. Enjoy it with your family, friends, and children. Bon appetit!!
Occasions when you can make Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
This recipe is perfect for a game night. Put on your favorite sports team’s jersey and paint your face in the colors that scream at the television as you watch your favorite game. Here’s a delicious recipe to get you in the spirit of rivalry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What cheese goes well with a buffalo chicken sandwich?
Cheddar cheese can also be used in this buffalo chicken sandwich, but it would be a touch too strong in this sandwich.
- What goes well with a buffalo chicken sandwich?
- Crispy, delicious, and simple to prepare, onion rings make a great snack. Although they are normally given as an appetizer, you may eat them with your buffalo chicken sandwiches. They are sweet and go well with these sandwiches.
- A decent bag of French fries is something that everyone likes, especially when they are paired with sandwiches made with buffalo chicken.
- The macaroni salad is an abundance of freshly chopped vegetables combined with the sweet, acidic, and creamy mayo sauce just makes this the ideal side dish to go with buffalo chicken sandwiches.
- Why is celery served with buffalo chicken?
Since the relationship is successful, it continues. Nutritionist and dietician Sidney Fry claim that electrolyte-rich celery offers “a lovely, crisp-crunchy punch that is a delightful contrast to warm, greasy” chicken.